About Saudi Elenex
April 29 - May 01, 2020
Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center – RICEC
Showcasing state-of-the-art innovations in the dynamic field of power and energy, Saudi Elenex 2020 marks the 23nd edition of the International Show for Electricity, Alternative Energy, Water Technology, Lighting & HVAC in Saudi Arabia which is being held concurrently with Saudi Aircon 2020, the International Show for Heating,
Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) from 7 – 9 April 2020 at the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center (RICEC), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Sustainable Energy and Technology Forum
The Saudi Sustainable Energy and Technology Forum factors into its agenda, the current renewable energy landscape, bringing together senior stakeholders, policy makers, influencers and solution providers driving the renewable energy eco-system in the Kingdom.
The Engaging Dialogues at The Saudi Sustainable Energy and Technology Forum Will:
• Review current policy and regulation pertaining to renewable energy projects and electricity generation.
• Address challenges faced in manufacturing solar and wind technologies locally.
• Evaluate local funding instruments and opportunities for solar and energy storage projects.
• Learn from different case studies presented on financing and business models.
• Identify renewable energy investment opportunities in the Kingdom
• Find regional partners, business matchmaking through 1-1 business meetings
Inspiring Energy Solutions for Positive Change.