The Saudi Print & Pack Summit 2020
- Date: 15 – 16 Jan 2020
- Venue: Riyadh International Exhibition Centre
The Saudi Print and Pack Summit will be held concurrently with the 18th edition of Saudi Print and Pack Expo and 17th edition Saudi Plastics and Petrochemicals Expo at the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center (RICEC), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Showcasing state-of-the-art innovation in the dynamic field of print and pack, this year’s summit seeks to highlight the importance of pushing for modernization of printing and packaging industry in a world where customer needs and production processes are continuously changing, with insights on automation, digitization, exploring new workflows that are utilized to provide environmentally-friendly and reliable solutions symbolizing development and remarkable growth in the sector.
The Saudi Print and Pack Summit will be held on 15 – 16 January 2020. The Summit will also host an Exhibition Pavilion which will feature an exclusive platform enabling innovative solution providers to showcase their products.
The Saudi Print and Pack Summit will align business strategy with industry dynamics to benefit from emerging opportunities, bringing together senior stakeholders, industry professionals, public and private sector representatives, industry gurus, decision-makers, influencers and solution providers globally and highlight dynamic transformation in the sectors which received substantial investment from the Government in line with the roadmap presented by Saudi Vision 2030.
Core themes at the conference
- Digital Printing: changing the Established Packaging Sectors
- Emerging print for packaging technologies, and how to apply them
- Realizing the advantages of digital printing in adopting advanced label and packaging solutions
- New generation of offset printing machines
- How 3D printing is changing the packaging industry
- Trends affecting the packaging market
- Packaging automation an efficient and cost-effective solution
- Showcasing digital disruption into packaging sector
Top reason to attend
- Expand your network of contacts and potential clients in Saudi Arabia
- Generate new leads and build quality new business relationships
- Demonstrate your commitment to the Saudi market
- Interact with industry leaders and engage key decision makers
- Learn about innovative technologies and trends in the sector
- Increase your knowledge base in the Printing and Packaging sector