Saudi Transport and Logistic Services - Overview
Setting the Targets in the Transport Sector
Saudi Arabia plans to raise 135 billion riyals ($36 billion) for transportation-infrastructure projects over the next 11 years, as part of a sweeping plan to overhaul the economy of the world’s top oil-exporting nation. The transport investments, funded by a mix of government and private spending, would be “split between various sectors - airports, railways, ports and roads, with the bulk being spent on railways.
The Saudi Transport Conference 2020 provides a platform for Local and International key market players in the Transport sector to discuss the opportunities and challenges faced in Saudi Arabia. This conference will bring together Investors, Developers, Governmental Entities, Authorities, Consultants, Contractors, and Service technology providers from all over the world to examine the Saudi Transport Market.
Benefits of attending?
- A great opportunity to meet with among industry professionals and the key decision makers of transport and logistics.
- Networking with industry experts, professionals and leaders at one spot as a platform of trade engagement.
- Gain knowledge, develop skills and prepare for the future of transportation and logistics.
- Attend training sessions, workshops and conferences hosted and presented by public and private sectors.
- Presenting to you closely on the objectives of transport and logistics sector in line with the “Kingdom vision 2030”.
Who should attend?
- Roads and Transport Engineers
- Logistics Professionals
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Airport operators and Aviation experts
- Consultants: Designers, Engineering, Technical, Environmental
- Railway Engineers and experts
- Sustainable mobility solutions
- Mobility service operators and providers
- Technology and supporting infrastructure
- Public transportation actors
- Transport Expert
- Main Contractors & Sub Contractors
- Smart Parking Solution Providers